Most health and wellbeing programmes are built on good intentions but often don’t have a strategy in place. More often than not they are a collection of services/benefits/activities that have evolved over time.
Our research, industry insights and data explain why health assessments should be the cornerstone of every health and wellbeing strategy.
Read our essential advice for HR leaders to find out:
- Why are most of the accessible data sources unsuitable for making strategic health and wellbeing decisions?
- How does LiveSmart play a central role in Universal Music Group’s health and wellbeing programme?
- The results of our survey asking 1000 HR professionals how they made health and wellbeing decisions
- Why health assessments give you the best data set
- What do our users say about us?
- How can we help your team to find their greatness?
- How does it work?